Private Addiction Rehabilitation Programs
Dana Point Rehab Campus offers an inpatient residential treatment in a safe, structured environment where you can recover with minimal exposure to negative distractions and influences. Our programs are tailored to meet the unique recovery needs of you or your loved one suffering from substance abuse.
Delivering Evidence-Based, Compassionate, and Comprehensive Care
Comprehensive care means that each Dana Point Rehab Campus resident will receive a complete diagnostic assessment, from which our multidisciplinary team of experts creates and coordinates an individualized treatment plan.
No one person is exactly alike, and neither are our treatment plans. We never use a one-size-fits-all approach or off-the-shelf, cookie-cutter treatment plans. All of our care is customized and designed to fit each person’s diagnosis and recovery goals. Plus, all of this is delivered with the utmost respect, concern, care, and compassion.
Living Your Best Life with Help from Our Team
Our multidisciplinary team at the Dana Point Rehab Campus will include an attending physician, a primary therapist, a family therapist, a continuing care coordinator, psychologists, therapeutic activity and fitness specialists, specialty therapists and licensed integrative therapy practitioners. All of these people will work together to help you realize your goals of living a happier, more fulfilling life – free from addiction.
Every treatment plan may include the following goals:
- Helping you manage your addiction.
- Understanding your emotional pain that may be the underlying reason for your addiction.
- Developing new tools for you to use for healthy communication and relapse prevention.
- Building a foundation on which you can rebuild your life.
Achieving Total Wellness Through Evidence-based Methods
Dana Point Rehab Campus’ specific treatment methods are evidence-based and personalized for each patient to support their individual ability to achieve wellness. Our treatment for comorbid illnesses focuses on both mental illness and substance use disorders together, rather than one or the other.
Our treatment modalities or methods include:
- Medication management services.
- Individual therapy with expert clinicians.
- Sessions with psychologists whose sole mission is to help people in recovery.
- Group therapy sessions, addressing topics like anger management, healing anxiety, relapse prevention, resilience training, working through grief and loss, and psychoeducational lectures.
- Therapeutic activities, including expressive arts, yoga, mindfulness exercises, and meditation.
Designing a Personalized Treatment Plan
- Individual counseling with highly-specialized, licensed therapists
- Pharmacy on site for medical detox
- Customized daily lunch and dinner menu
- Access to pool, beds and fitness facilities
- Personal care services, including dental care and salon services are available
- Loving, caring and supportive staff
- Personal preparation for leading a productive life after addiction