Finding an accredited drug rehab center with evidence-based treatment programs is a must when dealing with aggravated drug addiction and co-occurring psychological issues. At Dana Point Rehab Campus, we offer the highest quality of holistic treatment, detox, and inpatient rehab services to clients dealing with drug or alcohol addiction.
What does a drug rehabilitation center do?
A highly rated drug rehab facility like Dana Point Rehab Campus will ensure safe, comfortable, and effective detox and recovery from withdrawals and addiction. We have a team of professional clinicians, counselors, health experts, and psychologists ready to assist you through every step of your recovery journey. At our center, you will undergo various rehab treatment programs, including medical detox, psychotherapies, recreational therapies, counseling, support groups, etc. The goal is to help you overcome the withdrawal safely and remain sober in the long run.
To ensure the best rehabilitation experience, we’re certified to handle clients with large range of issues related to drug and alcohol addiction. Our center provides top medical detox services, extensive, patient-oriented residential care, and long-term aftercare assistance for those who need it.
What are the different types of rehabilitation programs?
The most common rehab programs include:
- Medical detoxification – Using targeted medication to counter the withdrawal, control cravings, detox the body and stabilize the patient’s mind. The medical detox program at Dana Point Rehab Campus includes 24/7 supervision and medical and psychiatric assistance for a safe and comfortable recovery. The program varies in duration from 4 to 10 days, depending on your needs and capabilities.
- Residential Inpatient Rehab – Usually the first phase of behavioral treatment, our clients will receive a range of customized therapies and life skills training, five days a week while staying at one of our upscale facilities. Our treatment facilities have many amenities including freshly prepared gourmet meals, gyms, yoga classes and are located close to beaches with serene views.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – PHP is a day treatment that only requires your presence for five hours per day, five days weekly. You can return home after the treatment sessions to remain next to your family and friends for additional moral support.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP is a 12-week program offering nine hours of treatment and therapy per week, divided into three hours of treatment sessions. It is the ideal option if you don’t need inpatient care and have educational and professional obligations to abide by daily.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program allows you to recover in your natural environment and remain an active member of society during the treatment.
- Sober Living – The Sober Living program is the ideal choice for individuals who need long-term aftercare and assistance. We also recommend it to patients who don’t have a supportive and caring family environment to return to.
What is the best addiction treatment?
Our treatment programs are customized uniquely to each patient’s addiction and specific needs for therapy, and deliver a multidisciplinary approach to achieve fast and reliable long-term results. This includes behavioral therapies, medical services, psychiatric care, long-term assistance, support, etc.
For more information on rehab treatment, payment options, or the detox process, contact Dana Point Rehab Campus and we’ll help you with any questions about our process and therapies.