Substance addiction is a progressive condition capable of inflicting life-threatening side effects. Dana Point Rehab Campus offers comprehensive rehab treatment, targeting addiction’s triggers and helping patients embrace sober lives over the years. If you’ve decided to quit your addiction, our luxury rehab in California is the place to start.
How we treat addiction effectively
Prolonged substance addiction changes your brain’s chemistry and disrupts the normal functioning of the opioid receptors. Our rehab program aims to reverse that process. If this is your first time considering signing for rehab, here is the recovery blueprint to expect:
- Extensive preliminary evaluation – All patients undergo a thorough examination upon arriving at our center. The goal is to assess your condition, gather information about your health state and addiction specifics, and use the data to craft the recovery program. This approach allows us to build personalized recovery protocols, allowing you to recover fast and with minimal discomfort.
- Physical and psychological detoxification – The detox process consists of two core phases. First is the physical detox, relying on medication to inhibit cravings, restore the brain’s normal functioning, and cleanse your system of toxins. The second one refers to psychotherapies, aiming to restore your confidence, self-esteem, and emotional control.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The purpose of the dual diagnosis program is to evaluate, identify, and address co-occurring mental disorders. These include problems like anxiety, PTSD, emotional trauma, depression, bipolar disorder, and others. Some of these are the immediate result of prolonged addiction, while others are responsible for the addictive behavior.
- Residential care – The residential program marks the beginning of our luxury rehab in California. The treatment will place you in a secure, comfortable, and supportive environment, safe from triggers and distractions. You will have a team of rehab professionals supervising the rehab 24/7, providing assistance and care around the clock. The residential treatment will have you participate in a variety of programs, including behavioral therapy, 12-step meetings, and group recreational activities.
- Faith-based treatment – This program combines religion and spirituality to cater to religious patients. The program aims to strengthen your faith and provide mental and emotional recovery and strength during and after rehab.
How to prepare for rehab
The most defining part of the preparation process is the mental strengthening. You need to be ready to accept the treatment and understand your faults and weaknesses. You also need to understand that self-treatments are never reliable or safe when it comes to addiction.
We have a competent team of rehabilitation professionals equipped to handle even the most severe cases. Place your faith in them, and your life will take a turn for the better today!
If you’re interested in our luxury rehab in California, we advise calling our rehab team today. You can contact Dana Point Rehab Campus if you wish to verify your insurance or discuss your situation with a qualified professional. Substance addiction requires immediate treatment, and our rehabilitation facility can handle all cases, no matter the severity. Make the call and allow our experts to help you prepare for the program!Luxury Rehab California
View Larger Map
Request a Call Back
We’re available to answer your questions.
*If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
Dana Point Rehab Campus
33842 Orilla Rd, Dana Point, CA 92629
Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
Residential Inpatient Treatment