Rated among the leading drug rehabilitation centers in California, Dana Point Rehab Campus offers unparalleled addiction support and care in a state-of-the-art facility. Our experienced and accredited clinicians work closely with clients to provide personalized care throughout their recovery journey.
What to bring to rehab?
Most rehab centers follow strict policies regarding what you can and cannot bring into treatment with you. As one of the best luxury rehabs in California, we provide our clients with a recommended packing checklist and a list of tabooed items. As a rule of thumb, here's what you should pack for your stay at a private luxury rehab center:
- Everyday jewelry, an alarm clock, a notebook or journal
- Your current prescription medication with the information label intact.
- A small amount of cash ($50 to $100).
- Your checkbook, credit card, or debit card
- Your insurance cards and an ID card like a passport or driver's license
- Pictures of your loved ones
- You must bring at least seven days worth of weather-appropriate and comfortable clothing, a pair of comfy shoes, flip flops, and tennis shoes.
- You may bring 30 days' worth of toiletries and beauty products. However, make sure these products are alcohol-free.
You want to pack light, but you do not want to miss out on any essentials. Reach out to your treatment facility to provide you with a checklist or suggestions on what you can and cannot carry for addiction treatment.
Can I get my job back after treatment?
Your decision to attend a top California private rehab cannot affect your current job or your prospects of getting new work in the future. There are several laws and acts in place providing job security to those who seek addiction treatment.
Once you decide to seek professional help, be transparent to your employer and tie up any loose ends at work before taking your time off. You may want to let your colleagues know that you are taking a leave of absence so that they may take care of any critical tasks while you are gone.
What makes our drug rehab one of a kind?
We offer the best addiction treatment in California using a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapies. Here's what makes us a top-rated drug and alcohol rehab:
- We do not follow a one-size-fits-all approach. Our dedicated staff team creates a customized treatment plan for each patient after a thorough physical and mental health examination.
- Our clinicians possess the highest educational training and experience to support and guide former drug users towards sobriety. They play an integral part in the safe, speedy, and successful recovery of our clients.
- Our facility encompasses superior accommodations, private and semi-private rooms, a fully equipped gym, a spacious dining area, and other modern amenities. We provide our rehab clients with a relaxing and comfortable abode to make them feel safe and at ease and help them focus on getting better.
Contact us at 949-239-7557 to join Dana Point Rehab Campus. Ranked among the top-rated drug rehabilitation centers in California, we offer unsurpassed residential treatment and medical detox.Drug Rehabilitation Centers In California
View Larger Map