Finding the best-rated alcohol rehab centers is imperative when dealing with prolonged alcohol addiction and a precarious health state. Dana Point Rehab Campus offers premier California alcohol rehab, helping people find relief from withdrawal and regain control over their behaviors. If you’re unsure about the ideal alcohol rehab facility for you, here are the aspects to look for:
- Accreditations – Any respectable detox and rehab center comes with multiple accreditations from reputed entities. These stand proof for the institution’s competence and legitimacy in the field.
- High-end inpatient drug and alcohol treatment – The alcohol rehab process relies on inpatient care to counter the withdrawal, protect patients from triggers and relapse, and endorse a healthy and comfortable living routine. If your facility of choice doesn’t offer inpatient care, don’t even bother.
- Structured treatment – The perfect rehabilitation program needs to include multiple treatment modalities, including medication, therapy, counseling, recreational activities, etc. It’s an important aspect that could make the difference between successful rehab and a waste of time.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis treatment is paramount to the rehab program’s success. It allows professionals to address the addiction’s underlying triggers and provide patients with relief from mental disorders like PTSD, anxiety, emotional traumas, depression, etc.
- Comprehensive detox services – Not all California alcohol and drug rehab treatment centers offer detox services. Those that do should rank higher on your list, seeing as detox is a critical phase in the rehabilitation journey.
- Family support – Your family’s support is invaluable during these difficult times, which is why the rehab treatment should include family assistance and training courses.
- Competent and empathetic staff – Always check the staff’s qualifications and expertise before joining a specific rehabilitation program. You should also make sure that these are empathetic, understanding, and helpful people genuinely interested in your wellbeing.
- Overall service quality – You can easily check a facility’s profile by verifying the online reviews and speaking to former residents.
- Luxurious amenities – Remember that your comfort and peace of mind are also important for the treatment’s success. Only settle with a rehab facility providing California addiction treatment programs in a luxurious setting with plenty of amenities available.
- Case management and discharge planning – This part of the rehabilitation treatment refers to preparing patients for social reintegration and sober living. Without it, the rehab treatment will only have limited success, both in overall weight and duration.
Why we have the best rehab centers in California
Our rehabilitation centers live up to the highest standards in the rehabilitation business, with state-of-the-art amenities, patient-oriented recovery programs, and impeccable customer service. We are a leading team of passionate and competent rehab professionals with the sole goal of helping addiction victims rebuild their lives.
If you’re looking for the best-rated alcohol rehab centers, Dana Point Rehab Campus checks all the boxes. You can call our expert rehab clinicians at 949-239-7557 to discuss your insurance coverage and get more details about our treatment approaches and services. We can set an appointment for clinical assessment and detox at our facility, after which you will join the inpatient treatment for a riveting recovery experience.Best Rated Alcohol Rehab Centers
View Larger Map
Request a Call Back
We’re available to answer your questions.
*If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
Dana Point Rehab Campus
33842 Orilla Rd, Dana Point, CA 92629
Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
Residential Inpatient Treatment